I am experienced in commercial and residential real estate transactions. I was a member of the Springfield Township, Montgomery County, Planning Commission and the Open Space Committee. For the past eight years I have served as the Vice-Chair of Springfield Township’s Zoning Hearing Board. I have represented both buyers & sellers in residential transactions, as well businesses in commercial leases and sales.
My Areas of real estate practice include:
• Appearing before local Zoning Boards for variances and special exceptions.
• Assisting buyers and sellers of residential property to negotiate Agreements of Sale, drafting addendums required by property inspections and other contingencies, and appearing with my clients at the closing to protect their rights.
• Real Estate Litigation, including civil actions for breach of contract, and filing lis pendens to protect the property from transfer during such litigation.
• Preparing and recording deeds for family transfers or incidental to a divorce action.
• Subdivisions and conversions to condominium units